Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Beckham wants to have more children with wife

David Beckham says it was lust at first sight when he laid eyes on wife Victoria. The soccer star was smitten with the Spice Girl after watching the band’s music video for Say You’ll Be There and was determined to have her. When David was quizzed about his wife, he said, "I saw Victoria and I told myself, ‘I’m going to marry that girl.’ I think it was both love and lust. Well, it was probably lust." David also revealed he is keen to have more children with Victoria. The couple already have three sons, Brooklyn, eight, Romeo, five, and two-year-old Cruz, but the Los Angeles Galaxy star wants to add to their brood. He added to US chat show host Barbara Walters, "I’d love two more children. I’ve always wanted a big family. Victoria knows that." However, Victoria is in no hurry to get pregnant again as her three boys keep her very busy. She said, "I’ve had three. I’d love to have more children, but our three boys are so active, it’s not about parenting, it’s about crowd control now."

0 comments: