Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Cruise gets romantic on Valentine’s Day

Tom Cruise is planning a "romantic" Valentine’s Day for wife Katie Holmes. The Minority Report actor is known for his passionate gestures, including

proposing to former Dawson’s Creek star Katie on the top of Paris’ Eiffel Tower, and says this Valentine’s Day will be no different.

He said, "I have plans, and it will definitely be romantic. I’m going to keep the details to myself, but it’s going to be fun though." Katie, who accompanied Tom to the opening of Los Angeles’ Eli Broad Contemporary Art Museum on Saturday, also spoke about the couple’s 21-month-old daughter Suri.

She said, "Every day she does something new. She’s growing up so quickly." Tom recently revealed he will never be disillusioned by love, and hopes to always be a romantic at heart. He said, "I will never be down with love. Ever. I’m the guy who loves relationships. I love women. I’m very much a romantic and an optimist."

0 comments: