Monday, October 8, 2007

GRE october words update

hi guys,
I wrote toefl just two days back. i couldnt update my blog as i was busy with it. i am sorry for the delay. i would like to clarify a few things here. Lot of questions are arising concerning the authenticity of these questions. I reassure that these questions are very much genuine and reliable. I have collected a huge list of people who are taking up gre this month from orkut and other such communities. I ve good rapport with these ppl and i keep in touch with them through mail and my blog. I get questions from these ppl and i want u guys to help me in rendering this service by mailing me the questions which u encounter when u take the test. my mail id is
gkswami_2006@yahoo.com

1.ALLEVIATE
2.DILETTANTE
3.ESOTERIC
4.COGENT
5.GULLIBLE
6.OBSEQUIOUS
7.PEDANTIC
8.PLETHORA
9.RETICENT
10.SUBLIME
11.CAVALIER
12.VIVACIOUS

ANALOGY:
1.FANG:TOOTH::finger:digit
2.QUARRY:ROCK::mine:ore
3.CONSPICUOUS:SEE::transparent:understand
4.COVETOUS:DESIRE::prodigal:spend
5.ILLUMINATE:DARKNESS::educate:ignorance
6.SLAKE:THIRST::satiate:hunger
7.EMBEZZLE:FUNDS::usurp:power
8.FOIBLE:FLAW::quibble:objection

2 comments:

Unknown said...

thanks raaaaaaa

Unknown said...

hiii dis is kranti a humble request to u tat can update verbal i means words becoz im ging to write on 16th oct